Farmapram 2mg is an anxiolytic drug, a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect.
Farmapram Alprazolam comes in the form of tablets with the active ingredient alprazolam. There are 4 more dosage variants 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 1 mg, 2 mg.
Buy Farmapram 2mg
Farmapram may be available in the countries listed below.
Ingredient matches for Farmapram
Alprazolam is reported as an ingredient of Farmapram in the following countries:
Is Farmapram a controlled substance?
farmapram Alprazolam is a controlled substance placed in the Schedule IV under United States law. This classification indicates that abuse of alprazolam has a limited risk of physical and psychological dependency.
For many travelers crossing the border to Mexico, the lower prices of prescription drugs are just too tempting.
- Panic disorder, neurotic condition.
- Unreasonable anxiety, restlessness, irritability.
- Sleep disorders, frequent waking up.
- Anxiety-depressive, neurotic reactive-depressive states that are accompanied by eating and sleeping disorders.
- Agoraphobia – fear of open or public places.
- Alcohol withdrawal.
- Pain in the period before menstruation.
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Sensitivity to components.
- Respiratory failure.
- Impaired functioning of the kidneys, liver.
- Alcoholism, alcohol poisoning.
- Glaucoma attacks.